Designer & Maker
Our full grain vegetable tanned leather is an a living and delicate material. Rainwater or the sun can leave stains on the full grain vegetable tanned leather. Follow these simple tips for leather maintenance:
- Moisturize your leather item. Use leather conditioner once a month so it does not dry out. We use Collonil leather gel, which in addition to moisturize, clean. Dry and sunny climate is important moisturize it more frecuently.
- Keep leather out of direct sunlight for prolonged periods of time.
- If the leather good gets wet, pat dry with paper towels and let it air dry. Do not apply heat.
- Leather cannot be fully waterproof but we recommend to use a waterproofing spray to protect and provid it with an anti-stain treatment. We use Collonil Organic Protect and Care or Collonil Carbon Pro for very rainy weather.
- If you do not use your leather good stash it in its original dustbag and fill it with stuffing to maintain its shape
- We recommend Collonil or Saphir products for waterproof and moisturize treatments.
If you need any clarification please contact the following e-mail: